To All Those Interested in Food and Justice...
A (usually) weekly update on food issues, promoting access to sufficient, affordable, healthy food—with a focus on campaigns you can become active in!
March 17th, 2017
Current News and Recent Articles on Hunger
- Trump Budget Goes After Meals on Wheels
- Immigrants Fearing Choice Between Hunger and Deportation
- Op-Ed: Sam Polk: The Case for For-Profit Social Enterprise
- Housing News: Measure H:Venice Housing Proposal: Renters Day: Ellis Act Evictions Map
- March 24 State of the Food Desert Event
- Earth Day South LA: Fundraiser for Community Services Unlimited April 8
- Screening of New Film "Homeless in America" April 10
The 2017 English Peoples Guide is now available! The Spanish edition will be out by March 17th. (available for preorder)
Purchase the booklet or view now at http://hungeractionla.org/peoplesguide